|Remove||Item||Quantity × Price|
|Your cart is empty|
Thanks for visiting.
From Monday, 1st June 2020, Finca Poundbury will re-open.
Click and Collect
You'll be able to pre-order your Finca favourites using our Click and Collect service. You can pre-order our sourdough breads, pastries, cakes, teas, and of course, our coffee for pick up at Poundbury. Our new Click and Collect website www.myfinca.co.uk has been set up so that you can pre-order from the comfort of your own home or office. Once you've made your order, you'll then choose a time-slot for pick up. The service will be operational on the morning of Monday, 1st June, so make a note to visit us at www.myfinca.co.uk to pre-order your Finca goodies.
Queue and Go
If you don't want to pre-order, you can still Queue and Go - just visit us at Poundbury and select your items from the counter and pay using contacless or card at the checkout.
We have paid special attention to the Government advice regarding how coffee shops can operate as a take-away service. We have re-organised the shop to comply with this advice.
1. There will be two queues, one for Click and Collect customers and one for Queue and Go customers.
2. 70% alcohol gel is available for all customers on entering and leaving the shop.
3. 2m social distancing markers are placed on the floor so customers can conform to social distancing.
4. Laminated screens have been placed in the shop to separate staff and food from customers.
5. Contactless or card payment is only accepted - no cash please.
6. Instructions will be placed outside the store for all customers.
7. We will operate a one-way system at Poundbury. There will only be one entrance into the shop, and a separate exit, so that customers will not need to pass one another and can keep safe within the shop.
8. We will only serve coffee in our own take-away cups.
Phased opening of other shops
Following the opening of Finca Poundbury, we are currently planning to undertake a phased opening of all other shops shortly afterwards.